Monday, October 27, 2008

Let It Rock

I heard this song in Chun Hoe's car. omg fcking addictive :)
*Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf feat Lil' Wayne*

finals in less than a week and honestly I dont feel as nervous as I was during Mocks. have no idea why, prolly cause maybe I totally just gave up hope on Ausmat. been slacking so much since after Mocks :(

pfft I cant wait till finals are over because it means Australia trip will be one step closer. cant waittt :) Adrina and I have been talking about all the stuff we're gonna do since like forever, so hopefully we will achieve everything on our list. but poor baby boo's gonna sit for her last paper when I arrive. Im gonna be alone for a few days :( but the best part is apparently I get to see her graduate. how awesome. lol

random picture ;

the sticker photo phase. zomg what a waste of money -__-"


oh right btw Happy Deepavali !
and all the best to SPM candidates? I dnt knw excatly when's SPM but Im sure its close ;)

No comments: