Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pour Some Sugar On Me

its been awhile since I had Muffin's picture up. its pretty random thought cause she just stared at me looking all so innocent so I just had to okay. lol


Parents went out to watch the new 007 which I think was kind of a dissapointment. Casino Royale was better. anyways I had to cook in cause I need to babysit the baby up there (Muffin). went on a shopping spree today.......at the supermarket! :)

oh right last Sunday I went for paintball. I gotta say its pretty damn awesome :)
must organize a trip with the gang to actually go play cause we've been talking about it since back in form4 and wow that was ages ago! okay dont get me started on high school again if not I'll be emo-ing on the fact that we barely see each other cause we're too busy with our own lifes and well some are just half way across the world. no biggggie there..... sense the sarcasm? :|

No comments: