Saturday, December 20, 2008

In This City

Melb was heaps fun ! :) lots of great-inside-joke memories with Adrina and alot of sleepless nights doing stupid stuff at the wee hours. dine in home cooked food (which was very good Kim!) and course the shopping and travelling spending tons of cash on nothing. tram ticket was a b*tch.

kinda miss Melb now that its all over eventho I know I did mention that I was homesick. hehe I mean come on its always like that, people tend to appreciate something only when its over/missing.

Massive load of pictures ahead. it was the day we went around the whole city spamming our cameras. I think if we added up our pictures together we will have about 1000 pictures, no joke. but of course I aint gonna upload so many, just my favs :) we went to alot of lanes that had graffiti on it cause I like :) and well mind the spaz faces we had okay.


more next time... lol

No comments: