anyways Im actually blogging from Adrina's living room now, yupp in Melbourne :) yes the trip finally came! I was super phsyced I tell you :)
the flight here was pretty dreadful :( I went off with my dad cause he was going to London. anyways he left me there to do everything myself so it was pretty exciting at first cause I thought to myself that I can finally be independant and stuff but omg it got so boring after that cause I had no one to talk to! only my hand dandy iPod layan-ed me :(
as soon as I touched down and setteled everything, Adrina brought me makan breakfast because they served pastries in the morning on the flight that can make my tummy ache :( then we shop shop shop the whole day! I was pretty much a jakun the whole day. eyes were looking everywhere liek damn amazed and stuff. sorry la tourist here what :P
I think it was the second/third day Adrina had to go to the library to do some last minute studying for her last paper which she totally aced. anyways I was walking around the city till I got a call from Thongs. he brought me around and well we ended up at Docklands. omgggg so pretty laaaaaa. I saw the apartments located at the harbour, I so wanna live there :( such a good view to wake up to every single morning!
anyways will be back real soon :)

No comments:
Post a Comment