Sunday, January 11, 2009

Angels On The Moon

Langkawi trip was pretty awesome. GREAT place with good ol' awesome company, kinda like our "last trip" before everyone starts leaving for Uni overseas :'( could had been more awesome but it was still good! we took Air Asia there - my first time flying with them. OMG food on the plane.......so expensive. I mean imagine Maggie Mee is RM6 : craaaaaazy! flight was delayed to go and come back due to technical difficulties kononnya. haha but we got there and back safe so cant complain much :)


We stayed at Langkasuka Resort - the view at the beach at night....so awesome! its a private beach with little huts with dim lights....damn chilling! kinda miss it now again :( duty free alcohol and stuff! the first night we went to Cenang Town, we stop by the shop to check out everything right and after that everyone went jakun over all the prices! can u imagine one can of beer cost RM 1.40! I feel so cheated here back in KL now. immediately one room each bought a crate of Corona<33
Next day we went to Kuah town where the hard liqour was. I think again everyone went bonkers over how cheap alcohol was. I mean we were walking every duty free shop around town to find the cheapest of the cheapest and well we found our favourite shop! we kept going back to the same place to purchase different alcohols everyday - okay I know it kinda sounds like we're alcoholics but trust me theres so many of us that it kinda balance out the whole alcohol to people ratio. haha


Most of the pictures arent mine, so oh well. haha I stole most of it from Crystal/Natalie cause I was to lazy to bring my camera around. I mean come on why bring mine where there is one that I can bring underwater right! hehehe
Pictures below were all at the beach and swimming pool. I mean when you go to the beach its a definite must to have an emo beach picture! hehehehe


. Lan
gkawi
2009 .


No comments: