Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gives You Hell

I think one week after new years we all finally met up for our very belated new years dinner. We went to Izzi which is in Uptown Damansara....omg so damn cheap! 70% off your meal with a purchase of a drink. good catch up session :)


Other than that CNY has been rather quiet this year. Something somehow just feels a little wrong. Anyways I came back from Penang on the 2nd day and straight away went to Chun Hoe's house then to Melvin's then lastly Tien's place all in one day. I swear you need damn alot of energy man to pai nin :)


One of the nights went over to Crystal's to test my luck. turns out that Im not so "ong" this year la :( haha kept the whole time and to plus up the shopping expenses....wah ang po money can say bye bye already. hahahah


so to sum it all up cny 2009 = boring. hahahha will blog about Josh's farewell soon.

No comments: