Monday, March 9, 2009

1000 Times A Day

Omgg can die...
with all the assignments :(

public speaking speech tmr. confirm Im going to freak out again. sighhhhhh

I wanna just hang out with my friends & watch a good movie. hmm maybe Watchmen :) looks freaking cool! oh speaking of movies. I finally watched Twilight and I have to say that Im in love. not with Robert Pattinson though but the whole story between Edward and Bella. omg so romatic :) lol okay I shall just stop here.

anyways Legend of Chun Li was okay, could have been better. hehe Watchmen this weekend! cant waaaait :):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not meaning to rain on your parade and all.. but i read that watchmen is damn draggy and long winded.. sort of like 'the spirit' which was sucky all round even though i didnt watch it

well.. enjoy! haha

justine said...

hahah no man we're gonna watch it together with Colin and all!