"How this world turns cold
And it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside of me
I can be the one
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey thats a coincidence =] i've just finished learning how to play this song on the acoustic.. awesome song no? haha
(this doesnt count as an update.. its just the red jumpsuit =])
haha yes its an awesome song! so much nicer when its not famous u knw. lol and I didnt knw u played an instrument! hahaha
and yes it counts as an update! :)
ok la tmr when i go out I take pictures and update buuuut YOU must update also. LOl
hahaha.. no! i'm not updating anymore.. foreverrrr.. ehh.. dont link me la.. a lot of people can see.. shy la..
p/s: colin and tien were already giving me shits about my blog in devis just now.. haha
please stop the tortureeeee
hahah torture ended already ok!
unlinked youuuuu alreaddy :P
oh btw it is true watchmen does sucks. too bloody draggy la should had listened to uuu. heheh
Post a Comment