Sunday, June 28, 2009

Carolina Liar - Show Me What Im Looking For

Weeee Friday we wanted to go out cause Josh came back and well we have not been drinking with him for ages. BarClub was closed due to renovation tho :( but we thought since we're there lets just go into Space for a change. nice place...me likey :)

Just a few pictures stolen from May cause my camera died on me again and now I cant find the charger! Ronald and Josh went missing while we were taking pictures soooooooo its just Colin, May, Ming Sang, his friend and I :)


Assignments all piling up like crazy. so many research essay due plus presentations too! and I think Im falling sick after Friday night. >:(


hmm haven been seeing the girls lately. last I saw them was during Crystal's birthday. wonder how are they :)



No comments: