Sunday, January 31, 2010

Define 2010


Went to Define on Saturday night by Dunhil cause they were launching their new pack (which btw was already out in Spore last year) Thanks to Ethan Curzon for the invitations :) Free flow all night long! hehehe We reached KL pretty late so we kinda missed Lapsap and Twilight Action Girl. Grrr...

Ethan and I

Su-Queen, myself, Chrislyn and Steph

Wing Hang, Ethan, myself, Darren and someone (sorry!)

Su-Queen and I
but at 12, which was the official launch, Darren Bailie of The Guru Josh Project played. you know the song Infinity? was his opening and closing act. super awesome. the crowd went insane and the lights were tripping! it was like a mini rave happening. overall I had fun, heck we all did :)

Darren Bailie of The Guru Josh Project!

Steph, myself, Chrislyn, Wing Hang and Manesh

Josh and Jon Loke


Josh, Ronald and I on the dancefloor after having a little too much to drink. heheh

xx

No comments: