hello. I've moved cause I was having some troubles with my Xanga or maybe in general Xanga is having problems cause it takes forever to load a Xanga site too. oh well cant stand it already. so Im really sorry if you have to re-link me again ya.
anyways nothing intresting happened. Raya/Study break is almost over. when college starts on Monday its... dum dum dum... Mock exams :( I just really wanna pass Ausmat even if its not with flying colours!
I'll update soon enough when something comes along. heeeheee
anyways nothing intresting happened. Raya/Study break is almost over. when college starts on Monday its... dum dum dum... Mock exams :( I just really wanna pass Ausmat even if its not with flying colours!
I'll update soon enough when something comes along. heeeheee

2 comments:
relink me. not using my xanga site anymore. :)
hey! lol i was thinking of moving from xanga too. I think xanga in general has been really slow lately yeah.
good luck with your mocks! :)
Post a Comment