Sunday, October 5, 2008


I suddenly miss her alot! it just aint the same talking to her on msn most of the time. pfft I rmb how we use to stick like glue back in high sch. how we were always there for each other when we needed it most. well at least I know she was always there for me and I try my best to always be there for her! :)


I miss chamwhoring with you, yes even in toilets :(

or staying in Gap's fitting room for dont knw how long :(

but I still love you even when you force me to listen to your out of tuned singing at 3 in the morning!

best of all I love you cause we go on holidays, get each other drunk and do stupid things together! ;) good times eh?

funny story how we became friends huh?
(hahahha pls dont kill me when you see this picture)


cant wait till Dec ;)

No comments: