Saturday, March 28, 2009

Summer Hair = Forever Young

Holidays for the past 2 weeeeeks :)
but didnt felt anything like it in some ways cause of work. Im not complaining cause it was shit loads of fun seriously but just the whole standing from 10-10 was just depressing :(
made alot of new friends along the way. and if you didnt already know I was working for Digi! whole bunch was just totally awesome including the Digi bosses!
gonna miss working! :(


after the 4 days of working, on Monday straight away took a bus up Genting with some college buddies! was really crazy cause I was shit tired. Vivian stayed over so the night before we both didnt get much sleep. but overall it was very chilling so it was pretty awesome :)


gotta work again tmr and Sunday sooooo pretty much I spent my holidays working. haha will upload more once I get the pictures frm Shanker! :)

No comments: