"Youuuu spind my head right round right round when you go down when you down now"
do you guys even know the meaning behind this song? hahaha if you do - so obscene right???? lol
anyways haven been having the urgue to blog lately due to some "unforeseen circumstances". LOL its cause that holidays was tooooooo fun inlucding my working days, I just didnt have the time.
anyways haven been having the urgue to blog lately due to some "unforeseen circumstances". LOL its cause that holidays was tooooooo fun inlucding my working days, I just didnt have the time.
anyways cant remember when one night Crys, Daniel, his friends and I went over to Mist for their grand opening aka free flow drinks! :)
then I think it was last Friday Crys and I went for Moda cause Julia was participating. my gosh the models was so fcking tall and prudddy. haha good expierence lots of funky people around :)
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment